Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Introducing


Our little peanut. Our beautiful girl was born on 2.9.10 via c-section after failure to progress. She weighed 6#13oz, was 20.25 inches long, and as you can see, has a full head of black hair!

We're totally in love. The adoption process went well, though with its emotional hiccups. At this point, I'm trying to figure out what to do with this blog...obviously, I'm not at all thinking about ttc right now, so thoughts and ideas would be appreciated. I do think I want to continue blogging, if little miss M lets me! =)

15 comments:

GeekByMarriage said...

I'm jumping up and down, clapping like an idiot. She's beautiful! Love love love all that hair!!!!

Marla said...

Congrats! I would blog about raising little miss M. I would certainly like to read about it. :)

Pie said...

She is so lovely! Congrats, Mama!

C said...

so happy to hear your exciting news! congratulations on your new family :)

Lucky Jones said...

She's absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Many, many congrats to you!

A said...

SO CUTE!!! I'm so happy for you!

Andrea said...

She is beautiful.I started crying as soon as I saw the title of your blog. So happy for you.

Anonymous said...

awwww! she is totally beautiful. Congratulations to you all.

Unknown said...

She is gorgeous! Congratulations! I can't wait to read your blog about your family now with your new little addition. As well as how they adoption all worked out.

addingtothepack said...

She is adorable -- congratulations!

Lorraine said...

That hair! Those eyelashes!

I definitely think you should keep blogging, even though I have to admit that I myself still have to go back and read your whole story. But it does seem that you have a very encouraging tale to tell, and it would be worth keeping it in the mix.

For now - congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is stunning .... absolutely beautiful :) Look at all that hair!

Congratulations! I hope you keep up your blog. I'd love to follow along on your new journey!

Anonymous said...

yay!!! congrats! so excited for you guys!!

xx

Lin said...

She is absolutely beautiful!!! And, look at that head of hair! :-) Please do continue to blog!

S.I.F. said...

She is just so beautiful! Congratulations!