Sunday, August 9, 2009

Award


Thank you so much to both Rambler at my world, my ramblings, Clio at Dancing with Gaia, and BB at Baby to Be for this lovely award. I'm honored!

The rules of the "One Lovely Blog Award" are: Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

So, I'm passing this along to:

Sarah at Babies Everywhere but None That Call Me Mama
Blahed at Within4One
Fran at Everyone else but me
Pie at Slice of Pie
Courtney at Baby Mama Drama
Lorza at Baby Making Journey
Happy High Heels
MC at Dreams Come True...sometimes

Ok, I also am going with eight, since so many of you have already been nominated for this award. Cheers to you all!!






3 comments:

Mara said...

How sweet! Thank you!!!


Keeping my fingers crossed for a positive pee stick soon...

And I do find the family history very interesting. You just never know until you ask questions, right?

Too bad we can't all see the future, right?

Pie said...

Awww, thanks! I need to get on this, and figure out how to hyperlink in my post. I'm so not tech saavy.

Hang in there while in the 2WW. Are you gonna POAS before the official test?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the award :)
And on your family post...
I'm fascinated by my family history now, since I didn't know endo ran in my family until I found out I had it. And apparently my grandmother lost an ovary as well to endo (of course, she went on to have 9 kids, so she doesn't exactly fall into the infertile category...).
None of my aunts (or uncles) have had fertility problems - everyone has at least 3 kids, but most have 5 or 6 (or 9), but the three of us grandkids that are married are all struggling with infertility. I wish I knew WHY?