Sunday, January 25, 2009

This is the week!

IUI this week folks! I asked dh over brunch today how he was feeling, and he said he was nervous and excited. Right now, I'm just excited. I'm not feeling any level of apprehension, just expectation. And not unrealistic, either. I honestly just feel this level of excitement building inside of me. And I think that's ok. It's ok to be positive about this, right??

On another note, WHY do estradiol pills need to be made with blue dye? I mean, I have to stick this pill inside my vagina every evening, and (I'm sorry for the tmi) I'm SICK of seeing blue dye in the morning! Why oh why couldn't the manufacturer make the pills white?

So, we go in Tuesday for the day 12 ultrasound. I'm praying for an appropriate sized follicle(s). If the eggs are appropriately baked, I'll trigger and come back the next day for insemination. Woohoo!

No comments: