I'm sorry that it's been a few days. I did basically up and disappear. But it was from the blog world only. This has been a busy weekend!
I did get AF. It's ok. I think. There is a reason for everything, right? It's funny, I started this month thinking that this cycle wouldn't work, but then I just got so EXCITED. I let the baby fever envelope me again, and you know what? I think that's ok. Because with every let-down, there is a reason. There's a let down because I was up on a higher perch for a few days. And that's healthy. I can't stay depressed. And today, I'm climbing up out of my hole. At least a few steps out.
I'll write more later. Must get my 90210 fix.
- Hello. My eggs are still scrambled. Not pregnan...
- As if things couldn't get any weirder
- Dinner tonight
- Sunday ABC's
- Totally digging the hugs
- Round 4--could this please be the knockout round? ...
- back in the saddle
- Tested this AM. It was negative. I'm reeling. ...
- So, it's 6dpIUI and I'm having little cramps. If ...
- Lazy Sunday
- 5 years ago today
- ▼ April (13)