I have had a fantastic weekend! DH took me out for a fabulous dinner for our anniversary and we had a wonderful meal. Good company too. =)
We've just relaxed this weekend and done a number of fun little things. We went to our area zoo and took in a local restaurant that we've been wanting to try for awhile. Today, we relaxed and he made waffles!
Ok, are you seeing the theme here? Food!
I got on the scale yesterday, and I've gained 7 lbs since starting IUI in January. Ikes. So, in the midst of the yummy eating this weekend, I did some LOW IMPACT exercising. I am not using the 2ww excuse not to exercise anymore. So, tomorrow, me and weight watchers might become good friends again. =) Oh well, at least it's 7 lbs and not 20.
- Hello. My eggs are still scrambled. Not pregnan...
- As if things couldn't get any weirder
- Dinner tonight
- Sunday ABC's
- Totally digging the hugs
- Round 4--could this please be the knockout round? ...
- back in the saddle
- Tested this AM. It was negative. I'm reeling. ...
- So, it's 6dpIUI and I'm having little cramps. If ...
- Lazy Sunday
- 5 years ago today
- ▼ April (13)