Happy ICLW! This is my first time foraging into this, and already, I have to say that I love it. How amazing that the world is just becoming a little bit smaller through blogging. What a treat to find and read new blogs too! My heart resonates with each new blog that I read, and I wish that I could take more time just to read and soak you all in. Amazing people you all are.
We are having a wonderful evening. My husband grilled chicken and I made roasted vegetables (asparagus, red pepper, sweet potatoes, squash and onions) and also stuffed mushrooms!! Oh, and a glass of wine. The weather here is GORGEOUS and it just makes me thankful for the newness of spring.
Hopefully spring will bring new life to all of you!!! =)
- Hello. My eggs are still scrambled. Not pregnan...
- As if things couldn't get any weirder
- Dinner tonight
- Sunday ABC's
- Totally digging the hugs
- Round 4--could this please be the knockout round? ...
- back in the saddle
- Tested this AM. It was negative. I'm reeling. ...
- So, it's 6dpIUI and I'm having little cramps. If ...
- Lazy Sunday
- 5 years ago today
- ▼ April (13)