Sunday, June 28, 2009

Happy Sunday

It's the weekend, the temperature outside is at least ten degrees cooler, and my husband made pancakes for breakfast.

Seriously, does life get any better?

I just wanted to thank you all for your thoughtful comments, encouragement, and support over the past week. I continue to be completely floored by this awesome community. I look forward to following everyone's stories, and hope that we all get our wishes soon.

Now me and my full belly are off to a nap.

3 comments:

Lori LeRoy said...

Just found your blog. At one point while TTC, there were seven people in my office who were pregnant. Everyone said it was in the water and I asked where was that water fountain. It can be so tough dealing with pregnant people. I'm glad you've had a good morning to re-energize.

ME! said...

I am glad you are having a good day! Those sometimes get lost don't they?

now get over to my house and with those pancakes!!

Alana said...

Oooh, cool temps and yummy pancakes sound wonderful!

Wishing you all the best as you recover from your suregery and continue on your ttc journey.

*ICLW*