Sunday, June 28, 2009

Happy Sunday

It's the weekend, the temperature outside is at least ten degrees cooler, and my husband made pancakes for breakfast.

Seriously, does life get any better?

I just wanted to thank you all for your thoughtful comments, encouragement, and support over the past week. I continue to be completely floored by this awesome community. I look forward to following everyone's stories, and hope that we all get our wishes soon.

Now me and my full belly are off to a nap.

3 comments:

Egg Factory said...

Just found your blog. At one point while TTC, there were seven people in my office who were pregnant. Everyone said it was in the water and I asked where was that water fountain. It can be so tough dealing with pregnant people. I'm glad you've had a good morning to re-energize.

Lorza said...

I am glad you are having a good day! Those sometimes get lost don't they?

now get over to my house and with those pancakes!!

A Mom in Jacksonville, FL said...

Oooh, cool temps and yummy pancakes sound wonderful!

Wishing you all the best as you recover from your suregery and continue on your ttc journey.

*ICLW*