Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My husband

Today, my husband comes home from work and starts talking about how a co-worker keeps talking about his newly pregnant wife. Supposedly, all the man can do is complain to my husband about how much she gets up to pee at night, and how they got pregnant while on birth control, and on and on. And this man knows how we've been struggling in that department.

Then, my husband went on to say, "Honey, I'll love it when you wake me up at night because you have to pee so much. "

I love that man. Love him.

11 comments:

JB - A.K.A. Jenn said...

It's funny how they process this whole IF thing!

Your hubby is awesome and a definite keeper~

Anonymous said...

Awww, what a sweetie :).

Gina said...

Awe so adorable!

Bethany Lenhart said...

So sweet!

Lucky Jones said...

That's charming!!!!

Therapist Neo said...

Yes yes I am a keeper, a sweetie, adorable, and charming!

Clare said...

Sweet. This has made me smile. Thank you!

C said...

what a sweetheart!

cowboyboot lady said...

That is so sweet!

She was just a girl... said...

Love it!

And hey, I'm feeling quite optimistic for us. I started off here with four friends--and one was already pg. Now two more have added themselves to the list, so you know what that means: we're up next! :)

<3

Rambler said...

It's a great thing to actually appreciate pregnancy. Especially when it comes to us after such a struggle. Cute to hear he's up for all the challenges! :)