Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The eggs are cooking

So, this cycle has REALLY flown. I can't believe that I am staring my second IUI in the face. That's right...the ovaries responded to the cocktail of dexamethasone + clomid. I had my U/S today and there are two follicles on the right--one measuring 20mm and the other almost 18. There's another on the left, but he's only 14mm, so he may not give me much hope.

So, that's good news!

And I'm in a more positive mood today. So tired of moods. Seriously, on the way to the RE today, I was telling myself that my ovaries didn't respond and that I was going to have to try and not cry this time. WHY WHY WHY do I have to be so negative! I think I may post more on this later.

IUI tomorrow. We're crossing our toes, fingers, hair , and whatever else.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yea! thought about you lots today. i hope things went well :)